Acosta Sales & Marketing IT Auditor in Jacksonville, Florida
The IT Auditor will assist the organization by protecting its internal controls and data within its technologysystem. Perform detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems.Classify technology issues and provide additional recommendations to management with solutions to fixinternal controls.
Holds a bachelor's degree in information technology or accounting and a minimumof a CISA certification. A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and be adept troubleshootingsystems is required, as is proficiency with MAC and OS and familiarity with a range of software and hardware.
1. Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
2. Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and systems maintenance.
3. Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
4. Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
5. Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
6. Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective actions.
7. Keep up with the latest developments in relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
8. Conducted operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
9. Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
10. Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Accounting
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
Ability to review systems backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
Ability to communicates with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to persuade and influence others.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-FL-Jacksonville
Other Locations US-TX-Irving, US-IL-Chicago
Shift Day Job
Job Posting Nov 27, 2019, 10:12:52 AM
Job Number: ITAud1120